Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (4)
At first there was something I did entirely like about this wine. But I had a small glass of it every day, and I appreciated it more every time. By the last day it was amazing, hence the 92.
This is top notch riesling. Loads of green apple, lemon, and lime on the nose. This continues on the palate along with a lovely minerality note that reminds me of a good Mosel riesling. It's off dry, but acidity makes it seem drier than it actually is. The finish goes on and on. Such a lovely bottle of wine! Tasted September 2013.
Stunner. Green apple and remarkably pure citrus with a front end sweetness and a walloping crisp finish that lingers. The more I sipped, the more I liked. It also paired really well with our selection of fatty cheeses as well as will our turkey dinner.
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Dry Riesling 2012, South Australia
- Charles Baker Riesling Ivan Vineyard 2015, Ontario