Schild Estate Old Bush Vine Grenache/Mourvedre/Shiraz 2010 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
The Schild family has farmed in Barossa since 1952. This blend has a very ripe, spicy, peppery and broad nose with...
Fully baked and oxidized, with a marked sulfurous, matchstick and bitter, charred eggplant character. Alcohol is high...
Critic Reviews (2)
- Tessellae Carignan Old Vines Côtes Du Roussillon 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2012, South Australia
- Claymore You'll Never Walk Alone Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2013, South Australia
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia
- Château De Lancyre Esprit De Garrigue 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)