Schild Estate Old Bush Vine Grenache/Mourvedre/Shiraz 2010, Barossa, South Australia
The Schild family has farmed in Barossa since 1952. This blend has a very ripe, spicy, peppery and broad nose with...
Fully baked and oxidized, with a marked sulfurous, matchstick and bitter, charred eggplant character. Alcohol is high...
Critic Reviews (2)
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Sister's Run Cow's Corner Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2013, South Australia
- Claymore You'll Never Walk Alone Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2013, South Australia
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia