Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
Pleasant ripe red fruit, ably backed by local herbs and spice. Good depth, mature, with fine regional character. Perhaps a bit rough around the edges but most enjoyable. for near-term consumption. More than fairly priced. Tasted August 2012.
- Tessellae Louis Roche Old Vines 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Sister's Run Cow's Corner Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia
- Hahn Winery G.S.M 2014, California
- Château De Lancyre Esprit De Garrigue 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)