Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2007 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Mature, evolved, smoky, savoury, syrah-driven southern French red, with well above average complexity for the money....
This is fully mature, nicely soft and agreeable young Rhone that is still holding its fruit. Look for...
Ideal as any everyday drinking wine, the 2007 Château d’Anglès, sourced from the promising outpost of La Clape, is a...
Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
Pleasant ripe red fruit, ably backed by local herbs and spice. Good depth, mature, with fine regional character. Perhaps a bit rough around the edges but most enjoyable. for near-term consumption. More than fairly priced. Tasted August 2012.
- Tessellae Carignan Old Vines Côtes Du Roussillon 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia
- Pirramimma Stock's Hill Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2011, Australia
- Rolling Grenache Shiraz Mouvedre 2012, New South Wales
- Château De Lancyre Esprit De Garrigue 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)