Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
Pleasant ripe red fruit, ably backed by local herbs and spice. Good depth, mature, with fine regional character. Perhaps a bit rough around the edges but most enjoyable. for near-term consumption. More than fairly priced. Tasted August 2012.
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Sister's Run Cow's Corner Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia
- Gérard Bertrand Terroir Corbières 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)