Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Tried because of Bill Zacharkiw's and John Szabo's recent articles.
We are flying through it! Light apple scents, but bright acidity and (dare I say) sea salt mid-palate. Crisp and pleasant/mildly yeasty finish.
People who 'love' the big name bland PGrigio should try this...and be converted!
TY to JS and BZ for shining the light on this beaut.
Visit my website niagarawinefan.blogspot.ca/
- Pierre Luneau Papin Clos Des Allees Muscadet Sevre Et Maine 2012, Loire
- Château De La Gravelle Muscadet Sèvre & Maine Gorges 2006, Loire
- Château Salmonière Vieilles Vignes Muscadet Sèvre & Maine 2012, Loire
- Chateau Du Cleray Muscadet Sevre Et Maine 2012, Loire
- Pierre Et Chantal Lieubeau La Grille Single Estate Muscadet 2012, Loire