Château De Chasseloir Cuvée Des Ceps Centenaires 2007 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Unusual to see a 2007 muscadet just hitting the shelves now, but those on the inside know just how well these wines...
This has fairly lifted, piquant and complex nose of grapefruit, seawater, flint and toasty notes. It's light to...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Tried because of Bill Zacharkiw's and John Szabo's recent articles.
We are flying through it! Light apple scents, but bright acidity and (dare I say) sea salt mid-palate. Crisp and pleasant/mildly yeasty finish.
People who 'love' the big name bland PGrigio should try this...and be converted!
TY to JS and BZ for shining the light on this beaut.
- Domaine La Haute Févrie Sur Lie Muscadet Sèvre & Maine 2014, Loire
- Le Fils Des Gras Moutons Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine Sur Lie 2013, Loire
- Château De La Ragotière Sélection Vieilles Vignes Sur Lie Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine 2014, Loire
- La Griffe Bernard Chéreau Muscadet Sèvre & Maine 2013, Loire
- Domaine Salmon Grande Réserve Muscadet Sèvre & Maine Sur Lie 2014, Loire