Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Tried because of Bill Zacharkiw's and John Szabo's recent articles.
We are flying through it! Light apple scents, but bright acidity and (dare I say) sea salt mid-palate. Crisp and pleasant/mildly yeasty finish.
People who 'love' the big name bland PGrigio should try this...and be converted!
TY to JS and BZ for shining the light on this beaut.
- Le Fils Des Gras Moutons Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine Sur Lie 2013, Loire
- Chateau Du Cleray Muscadet Sevre Et Maine 2012, Loire
- La Griffe Bernard Chéreau Muscadet Sèvre & Maine 2013, Loire
- Château De La Bretesche Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine Sur Lie 2013, Loire
- Domaine Bois Malinge Muscadet Sèvre Et Main 2013, Loire