Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (1)
Sara's comment re over-leesy sounds right.
I had some high hopes for this, and it is fine, but I won't be running around trying to buy more.
Any number of Ontario chards perform better at this price point.
- Domaine Jean Collet & Fils Montmains Chablis 1er Cru 2014, Burgundy
- La Chablisienne Chablis Les Vénérables Vieilles Vignes 2014, Burgundy
- La Chablisienne Grande Cuvée Chablis 2014, Burgundy
- Alain Geoffroy Beauroy Chablis Premier Cru 2014, Burgundy
- Pascal Bouchard Beauroy Chablis 1er Cru 2015, Burgundy