Norman Hardie Niagara Unfiltered Chardonnay 2009 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Terrific minerality has been coaxed from the soils of this sophisticated chardonnay. Wood treatment is perfectly in...
This is a Niagara-grown chardonnay from PEC-based Norman Hardie. It has a very lifted, intense and reductive nose...
http://o.canada.com/2013/02/25/somewhereness-over-the-canadian-wine-rainbow/#.UTzC1BmG43i "rocket launches spatially...
Hardie's '09 Niagara chardonnay is starting to show some maturity now on the nose, moving into the lightly...
Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (2)
A lovely Chardonnay from Prince Edward County's Norman Hardie vineyard. Made from grapes sourced from The Niagara Peninsula. Big oak and butter caramel finish. Tasted December 2013.
Norman Hardie's Niagara sourced chardonnay is a yellow-gold medium weight wine that hits all the marks. Fresh fruit, vibrant acidity and minerality, measured oak, all balanced in an integrated and complex wine with a really nice viscous mouthfeel. The lengthy finish reveals a touch of heat. A good choice to accompany a Thanksgiving meal. 90-91. October 2013.
- Domaine De Bellene Les Charmes Dessus Santenay 2013, Burgundy
- Norman Hardie Niagara Unfiltered Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- La Chablisienne Montée De Tonnerre Chablis 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy
- Domaine Louis Michel & Fils Chablis Forêts Premier Cru 2012, Burgundy
- Dog Point Vineyard Chardonnay 2012, Marlborough