Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
Dark, Intense, dried fruit nose. On the palate a rush of prune, plumb and fig. This wine finishes long, down the center to the tip. Legs suggest high alcohol yet well blanced. Excellent value!. Cant wait to try again in a couple years! Buy enough to cellar!
I'm with JS and Chris Flanagan on this one; I won't be redundant.
Incredible value at $13...I will try to snag a few more and serve it to friends who are skittish about 'big' southern Rhone-style reds. (Midi seems to be bargain central for these varietals).
The candied notes are indeed present, but this feature may attract people to the 'real deal' Rhones/CdP''s....a 'gateway' wine...?
Similar Red Blend
- Luis Felipe Edwards Guardian Reserva Red Blend 2012, Colchagua Valley
- Herdade Do Portocarro 2010, Portugal
- Lua Cheia Em Vinhas Velhas 2014, Douro
- Château De Vaugelas Le Prieuré Corbières 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Château De Ciffre Terroirs D'altitude Saint Chinian 2011, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)