Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (4)
A lot of complexity for the money in this rose. Beautifully layered aromas of berry and tree fruit with a hint of grapefruity citrus. The palate delivers in kind with some added minerality. Balance is spot on with a solid core acidity and just a tease of sweetness to rein it in. Can't go wrong sipping this wine in the dying light of a summer's evening.
this rose lives up to it's reputation. Check out my video review on niagarawinevideos.com
Visit my website www.niagarawinevideos.com
Made from Cab Franc, Gamay Noir, and Pinot Noir, these wines are elegant and food-friendly even though most people don’t think of drinking Rosé in the winter. The nose and palate are dominated with red fruits (raspberry, cherry, red currants) and there are some interesting herbal notes added to the palate. Pairs with just about anything, works exceptionally well with ham.
Visit my website www.UncorkOntario.com
- Château De Lancyre Pic Saint Loup Rosé 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Southbrook Vineyards Triomphe Cabernet Franc Rosé 2012, Ontario
- Château La Mascaronne Quat'saisons Rosé 2013, Provence
- Southbrook Vineyards Triomphe Cabernet Franc Rosé 2013, Ontario
- Bieler Père & Fils Sabine Rosé 2013, Provence