Community Reviews (1)
Lovely nose.... Fruit, earth.... Great dark fruit on the front with earthy spice in the middle and sweet buttery finish... That makes you want to take another sip. Love this wine. Well balanced nice tannins... Probaly would improve with some demanding, since it is young.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Montes Alpha Cabernet Sauvignon 2007, Chile
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia