Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
Full bodied with rich dark fruit and spice flavours and aromas. A touch too much alcohol, but still and enjoyable wine.
Can I have the bottle that Harvey Steiman from WS had?
Not a bad $15 wine sold here for $25. Nice concentration, black fruit, tar and, yes, vanilla. Feels a bit disjointed. Celebrity equivalent: Nick Nolte after the police arrest.
If you run out of vanilla extract, you could probably substitute this wine. There's some black fruits and some spice, but you have to work to get past the vanilla to smell/taste them. Maybe in two years it will be better integrated, but it's almost undrinkable at this point.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Intriga Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley