Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (3)
Smooth and approachable, this Cotes du Rhone offers plenty of red fruit, supported by notes of herbs and spice. Finishes with a slightly unusual (though not unpleasant) liquerish note. Still, quite a mouthful for $16. Tasted July 2012.
- Pierre Henri Morel Signargues Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Château De Galifay Cairanne Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Domaine Les Grands Bois Cuvée Philippine Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Famille Perrin Les Sinards Châteauneuf Du Pape 2010, Rhone
- E. Guigal Cotes Du Rhone 2009, Rhone