Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Opened this along with the Dog Point from Nz tonight, to compare while making a snow pea risotto to pair with.
This was mineraly but with the mid-belt weight and complex fruit of a balanced new world SB. Best of both worlds, this soared given the length and complexity, especially in direct comparison with the Dog Point.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Dog Point Sauvignon Blanc 2014, Marlborough
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Marlborough
- Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2014, Marlborough
- Wither Hills Rarangi Single Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Marlborough
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye 2013, Loire