Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Opened this along with the Dog Point from Nz tonight, to compare while making a snow pea risotto to pair with.
This was mineraly but with the mid-belt weight and complex fruit of a balanced new world SB. Best of both worlds, this soared given the length and complexity, especially in direct comparison with the Dog Point.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Craggy Range Te Muna Road Single Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Martinborough
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley
- Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough