Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
This is an outstanding wine from a killer vintage in Niagara. It's bursting with high quality fruit and earthiness. It was the most complex and delicious full bodied red wine I tasted at Cuvee 2013. It's loaded with smoked black cherry, pipe tobacco & herbs. What a wine!
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
The 2010 blend of Syrah, Malbec, and Petit Verdot is not to be missed. The complex nose of smoke, sage, earth, pepper, dark cherry and vibrant red fruit is supported by a lovely texture of tannin and acid that says this wine could lay in your cellar for a few years and be even better than it is now.
Visit my website www.hollybruns.com
- Domaine Pavelot Aux Gravains Savigny Les Beaune 1er Cru 2013, Burgundy
- Bodegas Mas Alta Artigas 2008, Priorat
- Podere La Cappella Querciolo Chianti Classico Riserva 2011, Tuscany
- Il Molino Di Grace Il Margone Chianti Classico Gran Selezione 2011, Tuscany
- Castello Di Gabbiano Gran Selezione Bellezza Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany