Georges Duboeuf Domaine Mont Chavy 2010 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
A dense, sexy, sweaty, earthy Morgon with crushed black currant and clove spice. Very terroir driven but with more...
Simple, pleasant, slightly candied fruit aromas; candyfloss flavour on the palate. Firm acids and tannins, average...
This is deeply coloured gamay, with a pretty nose of roses, plummy fruit, a touch of licorice and earth. It's medium...
Critic Reviews (3)
- Louis Jadot Beaujolais Villages Combes Aux Jacques 2014, Beaujolais
- Domaine De L'herminette Grand Cras Morgon 2013, Beaujolais
- Manoir Du Carra Les Bottières Juliénas 2012, Beaujolais
- Georges Duboeuf Domaine Mont Chavy Morgon 2013, Beaujolais
- Joseph Drouhin Beaujolais Villages Nouveau 2015, Beaujolais