Community Reviews (1)
"The 2007 Il Borgo, 70% Sangiovese and 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, is a rich, full-throttle red loaded with super-ripe blackberries, blueberry jam, spices, licorice, new leather and French oak. Round and enveloping on the palate, the 2007 shows off its ample, broad shouldered frame and generous personality. This is another open, totally expressive 2007 that drinks very nicely right out of the gate. Anticipated maturity: 2010-2019."
- Rocca Delle Macìe Riserva Di Fizzano Single Vineyard Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2012, Tuscany
- Querciabella Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Poggio A Frati Rocca Di Castagnoli 2011, Tuscany
- Vicchiomaggio Agostino Petri Riserva Chianti Classico 2012, Tuscany
- Avignonesi Vino Nobile Di Montepulciano 2012, Tuscany