Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (4)
LCBO Wine Appreciation- Canada 1/8
-silver tinged, watery yellow- cool climate riesling
-fruit, pear, grapefruit, sweet, green apple
-mouthwatering, balanced, good but would not purchase for the price.
-not especially good value
Enjoyed this with our Xmas turkey. Lemon-lime and green apple aromas and palate. Great acidity to offset the subtle sweetness. Nice medium long finish. A great pairing.
Light honey gold hue and fresh aromas. Apple and lemon citrus dominate the initial palate and then a kaleidoscope of ripe fruit in a long finish. This wine manages to negotiate a lovely truce between it's off dry style, crisp acidity and tangible minerality. Sipped nicely on its own before dinner and then rocked with a pork chop topped with sweetened braised red cabbage and apple compote.
- Bollig Lehnert Piesporter Goldtröpfchen Riesling Spätlese 2011, Mosel
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2012, Ontario
- Studert Prüm Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Markus Molitor Haus Klosterberg Riesling 2013, Mosel
- 2027 Cellars Falls Vineyard Riesling 2012, Ontario