Joie Farm Riesling 2011 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
A year after first release and the Joie '11 riesling is approaching peak I'd say, beginning to display some lightly...
The label speaks of "A Delicate Balance" and indeed this does a good job balancing some sweetness with juicy acidity,...
Critic Reviews (2)
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Reinhold Haart To Heart Piesport Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Markus Molitor Haus Klosterberg Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Studert Prüm Graacher Himmelreich Spätlese Riesling 2009, Mosel
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Dry Riesling 2012, South Australia