Raymond Family Classic Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
This is a mid-weight, authentic yet approachable cabernet with a generous, soft nose of ripe blackberry, smoke and...
A soft very approachable cabernet with ripe blackberry, dark chocolate, smoke, spice and tobacco aromas. The palate...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Good but not great. Most 2010s from Napa/ Sonoma are a miss. Although this wine is well made structured and balanced the quality of the fruit is weak. As a result, there are some bitter/austere tasting notes.
Visit my website www.youtube.com/user/NiagaraWineVideos/featured
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Reserva De Familia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Ringbolt Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Western Australia
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Firestone Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, California
- Trivento Golden Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Mendoza