Community Reviews (1)
My third tasting of this red from Graves reveals a much softer wine from previous tastings. Notes of cassis and red berry fruit, along with hints of tobacco an vanilla, At its peak now. Good value in Bordeaux terms. Tasted Arpil 2012.
- Il Molino Di Grace Riserva Chianti Classico 2009, Tuscany
- La Ferme Du Mont Côtes Jugunda Gigondas 2013, Rhone
- Château Des Charmes St. David's Bench Vineyard Gamay Noir Droit 2015, Ontario
- Salomon Estate Fleurieu Peninsula Syrah Viognier 2011, South Australia
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia