Michel Delhommeau Cuvée Harmonie Muscadet De Sèvre Et Maine 2010 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Dry, crisp, bright fresh lemon flavours and lively acidity make this a mouth watering wine, with ample depth and...
Fresh but showing greater depth than one might expect. A touch of sulphur still remains on the palate but also...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Made with 100% Melon de Bourgogne. Aromas of lime and citrus from the cork. More fresh lime aromas in the glass, followed by gooseberry notes that mingle nicely together on the palate. Hint of sweetness on the finish. Dry, with zippy acidity. Very well made summer sipper that can be enjoyed alone or with a simply prepared white fish or lightly herbed chicken. Tasted Apr/2012. Score: 89+
Visit my website vintagewinepicks.blogspot.com
- Domaine La Haute Févrie Sur Lie Muscadet Sèvre & Maine 2014, Loire
- Le Fils Des Gras Moutons Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine Sur Lie 2013, Loire
- Château De La Ragotière Sélection Vieilles Vignes Sur Lie Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine 2014, Loire
- La Griffe Bernard Chéreau Muscadet Sèvre & Maine 2013, Loire
- Domaine Salmon Grande Réserve Muscadet Sèvre & Maine Sur Lie 2014, Loire