Michel Delhommeau Cuvée Harmonie Muscadet De Sèvre Et Maine 2010, Ac
Dry, crisp, bright fresh lemon flavours and lively acidity make this a mouth watering wine, with ample depth and...
Fresh but showing greater depth than one might expect. A touch of sulphur still remains on the palate but also...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Made with 100% Melon de Bourgogne. Aromas of lime and citrus from the cork. More fresh lime aromas in the glass, followed by gooseberry notes that mingle nicely together on the palate. Hint of sweetness on the finish. Dry, with zippy acidity. Very well made summer sipper that can be enjoyed alone or with a simply prepared white fish or lightly herbed chicken. Tasted Apr/2012. Score: 89+
Visit my website vintagewinepicks.blogspot.com
- Château De La Ragotière Sélection Vieilles Vignes Sur Lie Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine 2014, Loire
- Domaine Salmon Grande Réserve Muscadet Sèvre & Maine Sur Lie 2014, Loire
- Grand Fief De La Cormeraie Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine Sur Lie 2014, Loire
- Château De La Bretesche Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine Sur Lie 2014, Loire
- Pierre Luc Bouchaud Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine 2014, Loire