Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (2)
Tastes more like Zin. However, I have been pleasantly surprised that it is not too sweet (Belle Glos wines tend to be sweet) and has a good backbone. You need to like the style (over the top with spice and all kinds of red fruit jam), but if you do - you will like this one. Good price relatively to US.
Celebrity equivalent: younger Elizabeth Taylor.
Opaque in the glass. This sure does not look or smell like pinot noir. Big, super extracted nose of cherries, almost smokey and tarry. Big palate, superextracted jammy wine. Totally overdone in my opinion. New world and fashionable i guess. Some might love this style but this sort of pinot noir is not for me.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
Similar Pinot Noir
- Domaine Pavelot Aux Gravains Savigny Les Beaune 1er Cru 2013, Burgundy
- Dutton Estate Karmen Isabella Dutton Ranch Pinot Noir 2011, California
- Domaine Michel Juillot Mercurey Les Champs Martin 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy
- Tabalí Talinay Pinot Noir 2013, Limari Valley
- Willakenzie Estate Gisèle Pinot Noir 2013, Oregon