Brotte Château De Bord La Croix De Frégère Côtes Du Rhône Villages Laudun 2009 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Another fine, balanced succulent and savoury southern Rhône red from the marvellous 2009 vintage, with an...
Another lovely red from southern France in 2009! The nose is very pretty, with lilac, sweet plum, licorice and...
This is lovely Rhone red from the excellent 2009 vintage. It shows pretty red berry fruit with plum, floral and...
Forward and open but unfortunately sweet and cloying. Lacking regional character and distinctiveness. Sweet and...
Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (3)
A wonderful example of 2009 Cotes Du Rhone with all the flavours you'd expect and a nice rich texture with balancing acidity tannins to keep everything balanced.
This Rhone blend opens up with aromas of sweet raspberry, black cherry, plums, licorice, sweet and savoury spices and dried floral notes. On the palate, fresh with white pepper notes, medium-full bodied (alcohol coming in at 14.5%), balanced acidity and dusty tannins. The finish is tasty and spicy with good depth of flavours. Well priced and strongly recommended
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
- Domaine Beau Mistral Vieilles Vignes Rasteau Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2012, Rhone
- Domaine Michelas St Jemms Sainte Epine Saint Joseph 2009, Rhone
- Famille Perrin Les Cornuds Vinsobres 2013, Rhone
- Grandes Serres Rocca Luna Beaumes De Venise 2012, Rhone
- La Ferme Du Mont Première Côte Côtes Du Rhône 2013, Rhone