Antinori Badia A Passignano Chianti Classico Riserva 2007
Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (2)
I actually liked this quite a lot even though it's more fruit forward and modern in style than I expected. Quite dark in the glass. Nice nose of fruit and earthy herbs with some oak, anise and maybe a touch of smokiness. The palate is full bodied with great fruit concentration and complexity. Sweet/tart berries, earthy/spicy/leathery flavours and plenty of dry ripe tannins underpinning everything. Long, dry and spicy finish.
Drinking well now with a bit of decanting but will certainly cellar well for at least a few years.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
Powerful and masculine with intense aromas of soy sauce, dried shitake mushroom, savoury herbs and black cherry. The palate is full and concentrated with firm tannin and balancing, taut acidity with exceptional length. Try with port and soy sauce marinaded flank steak & grilled mushrooms.
Visit my website www.thewinesisters.com/blog
- Ca' Di Pesa Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Rocca Delle Macìe Riserva Di Fizzano Single Vineyard Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Losi Millennium Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2010, Tuscany
- Villa Trasqua Nerento Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2010, Tuscany
- Ormanni Borro Del Diavolo Riserva Chianti Classico 2010, Tuscany