Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Mocha, prune, and fig aromas dominate but a chemical / acetone / epoxy undertone contaminates a little. the palate brings some ripe dark cherry, proceeding to a slightly sour mid palate and eventually a slightly astringent and gritty but very long finish with fruit still present. It's on the low end of the Amarone price point but I'd say spend another $5-10 for an upgrade.
- Recchia Musùa Di Jago Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010, Veneto
- Cesari Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2008, Veneto
- Remo Farina Le Pezze Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010, Veneto
- Trabucchi D'illasi Terra Del Galante Amarone Della Valpolicella 2007, Veneto
- Bolla Amarone Classico 2007, Italy