Antiche Terre Venete Amarone Della Valpolicella 2008, Doc
This classic amarone has a very ripe, rich nose of chocolate nougat, dried cherry, leather and dried straw. It's full...
Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Mocha, prune, and fig aromas dominate but a chemical / acetone / epoxy undertone contaminates a little. the palate brings some ripe dark cherry, proceeding to a slightly sour mid palate and eventually a slightly astringent and gritty but very long finish with fruit still present. It's on the low end of the Amarone price point but I'd say spend another $5-10 for an upgrade.
- Remo Farina Le Pezze Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2012, Veneto
- Masi Costasera Amarone Classico 2011, Veneto
- Famiglia Pasqua Amarone Della Valpolicella 2011, Veneto
- Cantina Di Negrar Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Feudi San Pio Nero Di Lupo Amarone Della Valpolicella 2011, Veneto