Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
A wonderful wine. For those that don't like Chardonnay, try this wine, if you don't like it then get bent because you don't like good wine. Classic Chablis aromas of lime Flintstone vitamins, apple, chalk, sesame, hay and river rocks. Juicy citrus acidity that is perfectly balanced by a silky richness and round mouthfeel that is elegant and sexy. Key-lime, pear and crushed stone salad flavours linger with a white flower and honeyed leaves on the finish. Drinking gorgeous now, will benefit from decanting. White fish with buerre blanc or shellfish in cream sc to pair. Will cellar till 2017.
- Domaine Laroche Vieilles Vignes Les Vaillons Chablis 1er Cru 2014, Burgundy
- La Chablisienne Chablis Les Vénérables Vieilles Vignes 2013, Burgundy
- Louis Moreau Domaine De Biéville Chablis 2014, Burgundy
- Louis Moreau La Vigne Blanche Chablis 2015, Burgundy
- Domaine Laroche Chablis Saint Martin 2015, Burgundy