Community Reviews (2)
Nice black cherry and blueberry on the nose. This medium to full bodied Shiraz has a slightly creamy texture. The dark fruit from the nose continues on the palette. Nice acidity and a moderate finish. A very good wine, but not tremendous value.
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- The Lane Vineyard Block 14 Basket Press Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia