Community Reviews (1)
A blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah from the Minerois AC. Ripe dark berry fruit, backed by ample notes of black pepper, dried meat and a touch of funk. Mouth-filling and farily long finishing, this wine is loaded with regional character. And at just $10.77 from gwine.com, this is easily the best bargain I have had in the last two years. I'd buy a case if it was available from our Ontario wine monopoly. Of course, they would probably be charging $16 for this. Tasted Feb 2012. RE_TASTED Jun'14. Flavours a bit more mature now but still a great mouthful for so little$. Stellar value!!
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Carmenere Gran Reserva 2013, Colchagua Valley
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Château Des Charmes Gamay Noir 2014, Ontario
- Luis Felipe Edwards Guardian Reserva Red Blend 2012, Colchagua Valley