Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Notes of rich fruit, particularly dark plum, cherries and cassis, nicely laced with cocoa. Mid-weight on the palate, smooth finish and silky tannins.
Purchased this is the U.S. at a much more reasonable $12. At $25, it doesn't present the best value but still a good wine.
Tasted July 2012.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia