Kuehn Florimont Riesling 2009 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Admittedly I've never come across the Florimont grand cru, but this offering proves to be a good, if not exceptional...
This rarity in Ontario, the Florimont designate is a relative newcomer to the Grand Cru scene. A soapy, floral nose...
There is some oxidation/browning apple and the aromas are quite soft and indistinct. A bit earthy as well, but not in...
Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
- Max Ferd. Richter Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Kabinett 2013, Mosel
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Reinhold Haart To Heart Piesport Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Markus Molitor Haus Klosterberg Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Studert Prüm Graacher Himmelreich Spätlese Riesling 2009, Mosel