Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
As an avid NZ sauvignon lover, I found this one particularly interesting & more complex than so many others. Citrus often overpowers in NZ sauvs, not here. Tasted more grapefruit, lemongrass, apple - lovely and balanced.
Every time I read the word Mount, I think of my buddies little amorous dog. This Sauv Blanc will make everyone happy. It’s like walking little Riley in the park on a clear winter day. Its fresh and crisp, puts a skip in your step and it’ll get your little friend so excited, he’ll mount up for a quick shin bone ride. Kick off the passenger and serve this well chilled with roasted asparagus.
Visit my website www.getyourwineon.ca/
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough
- Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough