Community Reviews (1)
Throws a significant sendiment and has a very cloudy appearance even after 1 week of standing upright. Certainly, the least clear wine I have ever opened. That said, this is a genuine Brunello, with pronounced sour cherry fruit, dried fruit, earth, high acidity and fine tannin. This won't appeal to fans of the more modern style but I really enjoed is authenticy. I only wish more producers follwed this model. drink now or hold 5 years +. Tasted Feb 2012.
- Il Molino Di Grace Gran Selezione Il Margone 2011, Tuscany
- Castello Di Gabbiano Gran Selezione Bellezza Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Castello Di Ama San Lorenzo 2011, Tuscany
- Rocca Delle Macìe Riserva Di Fizzano Single Vineyard Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2012, Tuscany
- Querciabella Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany