Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (3)
strong, bold & flavorful wine.. great with red meat! Love it
Visit my website lhintoronto.tumblr.com/
I was a little surprised by this wine, perhaps because I was expecting less form it.
While it lacked balance, decanting helped it express itself a little better. Flavours of ripe berry, cassis, clove, oak and vanilla. Medium tannins and a soft finish.
The recent discount makes it a more reasonable price for quality.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia
- K W V Cathedral Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon 2007, South Africa
- Caliterra Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, Chile
- William Fèvre Chile Espino Gran Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Maipo Valley