Chapel Hill Cabernet Sauvignon 2009 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
This has a very ripe, dark prune, currant nose with generous oak cocoa, herbs and some dusty cab character. It's full...
This is a well-made cabernet whose parts contribute to an impressive whole. The fruit is focused and complex, there’s...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
The 2009 Chapel Hill Cabernet Sauvignon is a full bodied, fruity to integrated wine, with intense, ripe aromas of blackberry, black cherry, coconut and vanilla. Tannins are refined (decant for 15 to 30 min) and the finish is long, smooth and silky. Drink now or hold upright (screw cap) for 5 or so years. My impression: BEAUTIFUL, 92 pts - correctly priced – hence a recommended buy. Unfortunately the screw cap prevents me from adding this wine to my cellar. Tasted Feb/12.
If you would like to see wines I recommend and that are still available at the LCBO, please visit this link (listed in my profile):
Visit my website www.grapeselections.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Reserva De Familia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Ringbolt Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Western Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Firestone Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, California