Community Reviews (2)
Here is a very enjoyable Aussie Shiraz which opened with aromas of dark plums - blackberry fruit, chocolate, and cedar notes. On the mouthfeel, medium-full bodied with alcohol coming in at 14%, very ripe and rich fruit but not overdone or jammy with velvet tannins. This Shiraz finish is long, creamy with rich concentrated flavours. Strongly recommended and a very good value for money.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia
- Tyrrell's Rufus Stone Shiraz 2006, Australia