Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Pale straw colour. Med. intensity nose of lychee, guava, papaya, plus some stone and honeysuckle.
Dry, med. body, med. plus acidity. Papaya, mineral, lily of the valley, and lychee. Med. length.
Visit my website www.suesterling.com
This may just be this bottle but the wine was not a typical Sancerre and had too much orange fermentation going on
Description: Light gold in colour with a medium intense nose. This wine features orange rind, fermented orange, dried apricots and capsicum. Medium+ body with average acidity and a fairly long length.
Negatives: Maybe past its prime
Drink now on its own or pair it with mussels in a white wine butter garlic sauce
Tasted: 31 Aug 2014
Score: 8+/10, Value: 8+/10 Total: 16.5/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Craggy Range Te Muna Road Single Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Martinborough
- Roger & Didier Raimbault Sancerre 2014, Loire
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley