Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
Tasted Feb 2012. Gorgeous peach apricot flavours delivered in a fine balance of sweetness and acidity. A very nice Riesling that sent me back to the store to stock up.
LCBO Old World Germany 5/8
Cirtus, vanilla, aromatic wine- very sweet
nice dessert wine
Good wine, but would not purchase- just not my style- but a good option for thos elooking for a sweet riesling.
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Reinhold Haart To Heart Piesport Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Culmina Decora Riesling 2015, British Columbia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Dry Riesling 2012, South Australia