Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
Tasted Feb 2012. Gorgeous peach apricot flavours delivered in a fine balance of sweetness and acidity. A very nice Riesling that sent me back to the store to stock up.
LCBO Old World Germany 5/8
Cirtus, vanilla, aromatic wine- very sweet
nice dessert wine
Good wine, but would not purchase- just not my style- but a good option for thos elooking for a sweet riesling.
- Wittmann Riesling Trocken 2011, Germany
- Hoffmann Simon Piesporter Goldtröpfchen Riesling Spätlese 2011, Mosel
- Reichsrat Von Buhl Forster Jesuitengarten Riesling Spätlese 2009, Pfalz
- Kim Crawford Small Parcel The Mistress Riesling 2006, Wairarapa
- Dr. Hermann Erdener Treppchen Riesling Spätlese 2007, Mosel