Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
Tasted Feb 2012. Gorgeous peach apricot flavours delivered in a fine balance of sweetness and acidity. A very nice Riesling that sent me back to the store to stock up.
LCBO Old World Germany 5/8
Cirtus, vanilla, aromatic wine- very sweet
nice dessert wine
Good wine, but would not purchase- just not my style- but a good option for thos elooking for a sweet riesling.
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2012, Ontario
- Max Ferd. Richter Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Kabinett 2013, Mosel
- Wegeler Rüdesheimer Berg Schlossberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Rheingau
- Markus Molitor Haus Klosterberg Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Dry Riesling 2012, South Australia