Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
Tasted Feb 2012. Gorgeous peach apricot flavours delivered in a fine balance of sweetness and acidity. A very nice Riesling that sent me back to the store to stock up.
LCBO Old World Germany 5/8
Cirtus, vanilla, aromatic wine- very sweet
nice dessert wine
Good wine, but would not purchase- just not my style- but a good option for thos elooking for a sweet riesling.
- Reichsgraf Von Kesselstatt Nies'chen Riesling Kabinett 2006, Mosel
- Bollig Lehnert Piesporter Goldtröpfchen Riesling Spätlese 2011, Mosel
- Wegeler Rüdesheimer Berg Schlossberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Rheingau
- 13th Street June's Vineyard Riesling 2012, Ontario
- Studert Prüm Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel