Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Bright gold in colour with a medium minus intensity on the nose.
Positives: Dried apricot, mango, beeswax, honey, peach compote, lemon/lime candy, nutmeg & tangerine. Medium sweet, medium+ body with medium acidity, long length & low alcohol.
Interesting Points: It's unusual to find Riesling with this somewhat muted nose. If you like aged Riesling but don't like the classic petrol note, this wine is for you. Be careful when drinking this wine as you can easily drink a bottle very quickly so I suggest you get 2 bottles. Make sure you don't over chill it to get the most out of what this wine has to offer.
Drink two bottles on its own or pair it with jerk pork & chicken.
Tasted: 14 April 12
Score: 9.5/10, Value: 9+/10, Total: 19/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 4.5+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Dry Riesling 2012, South Australia
- Charles Baker Riesling Ivan Vineyard 2015, Ontario