Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
I liked the 2007, the 2008 never made it to the LCBO, so when I saw the '09, I was eager to re visit an old friend.
This is a great example of how different harvest years come into play. This wine is just not drinkable. The "nail polish" comment from above says it all. Too tight, not balanced, too hot with alcohol and any berry flavours are well hidden.
In short no redeeming features whatsoever.
For the same price there are endless better choices from South America.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Louis M. Martini Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, California
- Caliterra Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, Chile
- William Fèvre Chile Espino Gran Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Maipo Valley