Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (4)
It does not have the complexity or long finish I would expect in a 90 rated wine. But the smoothness is amazing, with a slightly peppery mid-taste. This wine starts good and really grows. This would be a perfect introduction to great wine when serving less experienced wine drinkers. It seems a bit expensive, but not in stratosphere like other Napa wines.
I love it, and want more.
What a lovely wine here, a blend of 82% Cabernet Sauvignon and 18% Merlot, aged in 100% French oak. This wine opens up with aromas of blueberry, black cherry, cassis, vanilla and sweet toasty oak. On the palate, medium-full bodied (14.5% alc.), dry, rich and concentrated flavours, lively acidity and firm tannins. This Cabernet finish is long, very smooth with flavours of dark fruit, black pepper notes and fine grained tannins. Awsome mouthfeel, well balanced, well priced and delicious. Strongly recommended. Enjoyed in April 2012.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Barossa Valley Estate Ebenezer Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia