Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
A lovely Grenache/Syrah/Mourverde blend. Dark purple colour. Blackberry, blueberries, bilberry, and cherries on the nose. Silky smooth on the palate. Excellent length on the finish. Definitely a wine that will make a nice addition to our home cellar. Tasted February 2012.
Tasted as a 'new world CdP' against a vintage-matched Beaucastel.
It did very well, with bright fruit and a slightly harder tannic edge. Well-liked by all.
Easily worth the price esp c/w the CdP.
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2014, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Gérard Bertrand Grand Terroir Les Aspres Syrah/Mourvèdre/Grenache 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Torbreck Old Vines Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2013, South Australia