Domaine Comelade Le Casot Côtes De Roussillon Villages 2010, Ac
This hot corner of France near the Catalan border continues to turn out amazing value. This blend of syrah, grenache...
Very ripe, generous syrah-grenache-carignan blend here from the deep south of France, with wild berry fruit and...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Brimming with dark berry fruit with support of local herbs and pepper. Excellent complexity and finish, simply delicious. Could stand a year or two in the cellar, but approachable now. Initially priced at $19.95, it has been cut twice, now $11.95. Fairly priced intially, a steal at the sale price. Tasted Sept 2012.
Similar Red Blend
- Luis Felipe Edwards Guardian Reserva Red Blend 2012, Colchagua Valley
- Paul Jaboulet Parallele 45 Côtes Du Rhône 2013, Rhone
- Lua Cheia Em Vinhas Velhas 2014, Douro
- Château De Vaugelas Le Prieuré Corbières 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Château Saint Estève Corbières 2011, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)