Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (5)
A terrific wine, showing why Germany, and especially Mosel, still sets the standard for Riesling. Great balance and aromatics, sending you back for sip after sip, and at 7.5% alcohol, why not? In perfect shape at six years of age, and while probably not immortal, it should sail through another three or four years with no problems... but why wait?
really great! awesome with stir-fry.
Loved it so much, i think I'll go visit the winery in Bernkastel-Wehlen next month.
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Dry Riesling 2012, South Australia