Markus Molitor Riesling Spätlese 2008 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Absolutely gorgeous, textbook Mosel Riesling, with deliciously ripe orchard fruit, orange-tangerine and honey...
Molitor is a natural winemaker, creating wines with great presence and weight if sometimes offbeat flavour profiles....
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (5)
A terrific wine, showing why Germany, and especially Mosel, still sets the standard for Riesling. Great balance and aromatics, sending you back for sip after sip, and at 7.5% alcohol, why not? In perfect shape at six years of age, and while probably not immortal, it should sail through another three or four years with no problems... but why wait?
really great! awesome with stir-fry.
Loved it so much, i think I'll go visit the winery in Bernkastel-Wehlen next month.
- Clemens Busch Marienburg Kabinett Riesling 2013, Mosel
- Max Ferd. Richter Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Kabinett 2013, Mosel
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Reinhold Haart To Heart Piesport Riesling 2013, Mosel