Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (5)
I loved this very sweet, strawberry mosel but Graham would hate it. With a fruit dessert? A chicken salad with grapes? Or just on its own?
really great! awesome with stir-fry.
Loved it so much, i think I'll go visit the winery in Bernkastel-Wehlen next month.
A terrific wine, showing why Germany, and especially Mosel, still sets the standard for Riesling. Great balance and aromatics, sending you back for sip after sip, and at 7.5% alcohol, why not? In perfect shape at six years of age, and while probably not immortal, it should sail through another three or four years with no problems... but why wait?
- Vollenweider Kröver Steffensberg Riesling Spätlese 2009, Mosel
- Bollig Lehnert Piesporter Goldtröpfchen Riesling Spätlese 2011, Mosel
- Wegeler Rüdesheimer Berg Schlossberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Rheingau
- Trimbach Réserve Riesling 2010, Alsace
- Studert Prüm Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese 2012, Mosel