Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (1)
I really liked this. Great nose of strawberry and cranberry. Sweet, tangy fruit on the palate: Black cherry, cranberry, strawberries. Also some wood, mint and plenty of tannin. Medium body. Long finish.
The tannin will likely soften a bit over the next couple years but if you like your Burgundies young and lively this is drinking well now.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
Similar Pinot Noir
- Domaine Pavelot Aux Gravains Savigny Les Beaune 1er Cru 2013, Burgundy
- Dutton Estate Karmen Isabella Dutton Ranch Pinot Noir 2011, California
- Domaine Michel Juillot Mercurey Les Champs Martin 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy
- Greywacke Pinot Noir 2011, Marlborough
- Domaine D'ardhuy Aloxe Corton Les Chaillots 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy