Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
More sweet and stylish than I prefer from a Spatlese level wine; perhaps even slightly overdone, but still quite enjoyable. Ripe apricot and a sight honeyed texture combine with just enough acidity to hold it together.
Visit my website www.tylerphilp.com/
I'm a fan of this producer. A very aromatic Riesling so it should tickle your nose hairs. There's some residual sugar so it's not completely dry with hints of grapefruit and passionfruit. Made from riper grapes, it still retains good acidity. Spatlese means "late picking" so grapes picked after normal harvest.
Visit my website www.theyummygrape.com
- Reichsgraf Von Kesselstatt Nies'chen Riesling Kabinett 2006, Mosel
- Bollig Lehnert Piesporter Goldtröpfchen Riesling Spätlese 2011, Mosel
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2012, Ontario
- Studert Prüm Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Tawse Quarry Road Riesling 2011, Ontario