Community Reviews (1)
Outstanding value. Dried fruits and leather are prominent in the nose and taste of this purple hued wine. Tasted this at the Ottawa Wine and Food Show 2009 (wines from Chile presented by John Szabo) and it was the clear winner for me that year. Tannins are soft and has a moderate length on the finish with a buttery feel.
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Carmenere Gran Reserva 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Concha Y Toro Winemaker's Lot 148 Carmenère 2007, Chile
- Emiliana Novas Carménère / Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Viña Tarapacá Gran Reserva Carmenère 2013, Maipo Valley
- Miguel Torres Cordillera De Los Andes Special Reserva Carmenère 2009, Curicó Valley