Community Reviews (1)
This wine was recommended to me by a store consultant at LCBO. Most likely it is too early to open and drink, even with decanting and letting it sit for almost an hour. It had a very "juicy" fresh grape character (distressingly so), for a bottle at this price. I've had some premium Bordeaux wines early in age, as a comparison, and the quality of those wines were noticeable and they were at the same price point as the Descendant.
Not recommended at this price.
- Barossa Valley Estate E&E Black Pepper Shiraz 2008, South Australia
- Two Hands Bella's Garden Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Elderton Command Single Vineyard Shiraz 2012, South Australia
- M. Chapoutier Domaine Tournon Lady's Lane Shiraz 2010, Victoria
- Two Hands Lily's Garden Shiraz 2014, South Australia