Community Reviews (1)
Opaque ruby to purple in colour with a medium intense nose.
Positives: A light Shiraz/Cabernet compared with the usual massive ones from Aussie land. Smooth, low tannin with medium acidity & medium length. Some nice red & blackberries with wood spice, black and white pepper & celery.
Negatives: Although this is a light Shiraz/Cab it has the heat from the high alcohol & somewhat of a watery finish.
Tasted: 16 Oct 11
Score: 8/10, Value: 7/10 (sale price: 8+/10), Total: 15/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
- Heartland Spice Trader Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, South Australia
- Yalumba The Scribbler 2012, South Australia
- Penfolds Koonunga Hill Shiraz Cabernet 2015, Australia
- Majella The Musician Cabernet/Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Mas Des Bressades Les Vignes De Mon Père Cabernet/Syrah 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)