Brisebarre Brut Vouvray - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Here's a bright, lemony, and lightly honeyed-floral example of sparkling Vouvray, with highly invitings aromatics....
This a mature, sparkling chenin blanc with quite deep golden colour. It has very pwerful nose of overripe, baked...
Made in the traditional (bottle fermented) method in Loire, France, from chenin blanc grapes, this is a terrific...
Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Vouvray is a region in the province of Loire where the Chenin produces a wide range of wine styles including their marvellous but relatively unknown sparkling examples. Made using the same traditional method as Champagne, sparkling Vouvray is every bit as tasty and sells for a fraction of the price. Expect toasted biscuit notes and a hint of earthiness combined with citrus zest wrapped up in a dry but slightly honeyed finish. Tasted July 2012.
Visit my website www.tylerphilp.com/
Similar Sparkling White
- Wolf Blass Gold Label Pinot Noir/Chardonnay Sparkling Wine 2012, South Australia
- Tawse Spark Brut Sparkling 2012, Ontario
- Domaine De Vaugondy Brut Vouvray, Loire
- Domaine J. Laurens Le Moulin Brut Blanquette De Limoux, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Tawse Spark Limestone Ridge Riesling Sparkling 2013, Ontario