Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (2)
Enjoyable Sauvignon Blanc. Floral flavours, combined with citrus and tropical fruits. Smooth long finish. Very nice. Tasted February 2012.
A mix of herbal and mineral notes on the nose, but it's more delicate than modern for Sauvignon and the reason I place Pouilly-Fumé at the top of the style category for this variety. A lively citrus palate showing grapefruit, lime, and dry chalky mineral notes. It finishes with a hint of mild spice. Tasted Feb 2012.
Visit my website www.tylerphilp.com/
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Craggy Range Te Muna Road Single Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Martinborough
- Roger & Didier Raimbault Sancerre 2014, Loire
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley