Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (3)
A powerful but well made wine in every respect. Tightly wound at the moment with bitter dark chocolate; cranberry red fruit and currants plus a pronounced graphite mineral edge and chalky finish. Tons of potential here and it does open up in the glass, but this bottle needs time. Decant 2-3 hours before serving or cellar until 2013+. Tasted May 2012
Visit my website www.tylerphilp.com/
I liked this wine a lot, even without decanting. Intense blackberry and wood on the nose, mid-to-full feel in the mouth, and a nice, smoky, lingering finish.
This wine does enjoy some time in the decanter however. Opens up a lot, revealing more fruit, more chocolate, and less wood and booze. A solid Okanagan Valley Cab.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Forest Hill Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, Western Australia
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- St. Francis Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Santa Carolina Reserva De Familia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley